Congratulations to L’s Caffe, which was officially recognized as a San Francisco Green Business.
“We as recipients of this award are responsible for passing this knowledge on to other businesses and young people to make sure we have a healthy and green future.”— Gabby Lozano, Owner, L’s Caffe (pictured with sister and co-owner Rosy Lozano)
Here are some of the things that L’s cafe does to conserve resources:
- Conscious composting & recycling
- Energy efficient appliances and luminosity
- Water saving toilet, faucets, and water hose sprayers are efficient
- All paper goods are post-consumer products, including to-go containers, wrapping paper, toilet paper, paper towels, straws, etc.
- Only biodegradable cleaning supplies are used
- Added signs for patrons to separate their trash correctly
L’s has been committed to sustainability since the beginning. Many of these measures have been in place since the day they opened.